Expeditions involve a more full-on experience of outdoor living. In most cases the whole adventure will be self contained, making little or no contact with civilization. We sleep, eat and live in a Scandanavian Lavu (or small tent if you prefer to bring one). Again the adventure is fully catered to a high standard – it just all happens outdoors. Evenings are spent swapping stories around a fire or admiring the stars.
- Scandinavia Expeditions ›
- Sweden Malingsbo - Kloten Expedition 2011›
- Norway Canoe Expedition 2011 ›
- Scandinavia Hårkan River System Expedition ›
- Scandinavia Långan River System Expedition ›
- Loch Morar & Nevis, Scotland Canoe Expedition ›
- Råsome Vintervukku – Norway Winter Wilderness Living Expedition ›